Department Of Life Sciences.Department Micro Biology:
Microbiology laboratory was established in the year 2002. This laboratory is utilized to conduct practical for students in the following subjects
- General microbiology(Bacteriology, Virology, Mycology)
- Medical microbiology
- Quantitative analysis of compounds(Sugars,amino acids etc)
- Quantitative estimations
- Analytical techniques(Paper Chromatography of sugars amino acids)
Department Bio Chemistry:Biochemistry laboratory was established in the year 2002. This laboratory is utilized to conduct practicals for students in the following topics.
1. Qualitative Identification of different sugars
2. Qualitative Identification of amino acids.
3. Qualitative Identification of lipids
4. Preparation of various buffers and determination of PK values.
5. Assay of different enzymes such as amylase, urease, catalase etc.
6. Quantitative estimation of different macromolecules.
7. Nutritional Biochemistry
8. Clinical Biochemistry
9. Microbiological techniques
10. Molecular biology
Department of Bio-Technology
BioTechnology Laboratory was established in the year 2004
Group – B.Sc, MB.BT.BC
Total Strength – 89 Members
The Laboratory is utilized to conduct practicals in the following subjects:
- Analytical Techniques
- Quantitative estimation of DNA, RNA etc..
- Immunological techniques
- Quantitative analysis of compounds (Sugar, Aminoacids etc.)
- Isolation Techniques
Online projects in Bio-technology cluster done by batch 2017-2018.
Journal done by J. Bhargava Chowdary
Topic: Germinating plants with out soil.
|Smt.D.Madhuri Devi||Lecturer||M.Sc||Bio-Chemistry||13 Years|
|Sri K.Suresh Babu||Lecturer||M.Sc||Bio-Technology||13 Years|
|Kum.T. Sasi kala||Lecturer||M.Sc||Microbiology||08 Years|